Welcome to R@'s forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Welcome to R@'s forum

Forum du clan R@ : www.ra-clan.new.fr

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :)

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Cheater

I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :) Empty
MessageSujet: I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :)   I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :) EmptyVen 27 Juil - 12:43

I want to tell u that if u can put more maps like dm4 and dm 14(its popular map in 2 much rail servers) and if u can change the time inactivate autokick cuz its 2 short, and if u are at spect and u go to pick a drink and u came back u see that u was kicked for inactivate, i think that it have to be more longer time.

Thanks for all, and sry for my bad english Sad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kenny
Membre
kenny

MessageSujet: Re: I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :)   I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :) EmptyVen 27 Juil - 16:17

Yes, in spec u ve 10min and after kick... For no stay in spec during 2days...
In game, i agree w u to delete the kick innactivity.
And for map, dunno, i think we ll be put R@'s map nearly... When u ll be need to download that.
Same like:
Pat map
Chateau
etc..
Its more fun, and nice to see an other map than Q3DM...
HyogA
Ex-Membre
HyogA

MessageSujet: Re: I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :)   I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :) EmptyVen 27 Juil - 20:29

yes , i agree with kenny. but i think the spect limit time may bo too short sometimes, but realy usefull because there's always some players who juste connect to the server and don't play, don't speak, they take a slot uselessly so ppl cannot conect themselves if they want to play.

for the map, anorhter thing that made us wanting to put pat map and chateau is that theese two maps have been realeased by the P4t, our leader, and they rocks! ^^
http://clan-dhs.forumpro.fr
birdie
Membre
birdie

MessageSujet: Re: I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :)   I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :) EmptySam 11 Aoû - 22:39

just let me give you a little tip.

if you don' want to be kicked when you go pick up a drink, you have to simply enter "/reconnect" in the console just before go.

it will just reset the time you spent in spec mode, but it is helpfull for shorts "afk"

(afk= away from keybord).

the only one who can modify the server config is P4T, who knows, your post may ring a bell far somewhere in his empty brain !

I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :) 92e5368_
P4T
Admin et oueb master
P4T

MessageSujet: Re: I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :)   I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :) EmptySam 11 Aoû - 23:04

kesskidi ?
http://www.railers-angels.tk
HyogA
Ex-Membre
HyogA

MessageSujet: Re: I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :)   I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :) EmptyDim 12 Aoû - 0:01

bah birdie il dit que t'a une cloche dans ton cerveau vide mais a part sa... lol!
http://clan-dhs.forumpro.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :)   I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :) Empty

I dunno french but i think that post will be send here :)
Page 1 sur 1